It’s hard to know exactly what to eat for weight loss so here I created a sample meal plan for weight loss. to use on your: low carb, low calorie days
Calories: 1600 Carbs: 20%=80 grams Protein: 40%=160 grams Fat: 40%=71 grams
- 3 whole egg omlet with choice of mushrooms, peppers, diced tomatoes, spinach, and 2 ounces diced turkey or turkey sausage.
- celery (unlimited) with 1 serving almond butter, and 4 ounces of sliced turkey breast. Optional dip: mustard.
- 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast basted with a little butter or oil, seasoned with cumin, chili powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper, topped with 4 tbs fresh salsa. Served with 2 cups of grilled veggies: onions, peppers, squash; and 1/4 avocado.
- 1 serving Fage 0% plain greek yogurt with 1/2 cup fresh raspberries.
- 6 ounces of grilled or baked halibut seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic, and fresh lemon, basted with a little butter. Also a large salad: 4 heaping cups of spinach, kale, and/or mixed greens, 1-2 sliced mushrooms, 1/4 tomato, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1/4 cup red onion, 1/4 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup carrots. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of hemp hearts. Dressing: 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil – my fav!
Remember this sample meal plan for weight loss is for the Low carb, Low calorie days
Outlined on The Diet that is Helping my Clients post.