These Paleo carrot cake muffins are incredibly good!
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2/3 cup pitted medjool dates
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups carrots, finely grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Then in a food processor or blender, combine dates, bananas, vinegar, eggs, and coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients from the blender into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Next stir in grated carrots, walnuts, and raisins.
- Spoon batter into paper lined muffin tins.
- Fill about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25-28 min.
Makes about 14 paleo carrot cake muffins. ENJOY!