Ground turkey can sometimes taste bland, but these turkey burgers are full of flavor AND are healthy! Great for lunch or dinner; makes several burgers for an easy and packable meal later!
- 1 pound organic ground turkey
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp onion granules
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- dash garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp sriracha seasoning (optional, more or less for spice preference)
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Combine all ingredients and mix well
- Shape into 4-5 turkey patties
- Heat large skillet on med-high with 1-2 tablespoons of avocado oil (I use stainless steel cookware)
- Place turkey patties in skillet
- Cook 2-3 minutes, or until brown. Reduce heat and flip turkey patties every 2 minutes until done. Add a little more oil if needed to prevent sticking. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of patties.
- Top with a slice of cheese if desired in last 2 minutes of cooking
- Serve with side salad, guacamole, and/or salsa!
Amanda's Healthy Home Cooking recipes
Get Amanda's Healthy Home Cooking recipe book!