- 1lb grass fed pasture raised ground beef
- 1/2 a medium white onion
- 1/2 a green bell pepper
- 1/2 a red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lime, fresh squeezed juice
- 2/3 tbsp fresh pico de gallo
- 4 cups lettuce/salad mix
- 1/2 avocado
- On medium heat, saute onion and peppers until semi-soft/mostly cooked. Add in some of the lime juice for liquid.
- Add the meat and all of the dry seasonings.
- In the last 2 minutes of cooking add the cilantro and the rest of the lime juice. Stir well.
- Place salad mix on a plate and top with the beef mixture, pico de gallo, and sliced avocado.
- Garnish with tortilla chips, or corn tortillas.
Amanda's Healthy Home Cooking recipes
Get Amanda's Healthy Home Cooking recipe book!