Guacamole is a delicious and healthy dip or addition to tacos and salads!
Amanda’s Guacamole Recipe:
- 5 large avocados
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 small diced tomato, remove seeds
- 2 tbsp diced white onion
- 1 diced mild green pepper, remove seeds, or use 1 can diced green chilis
- 2 tsp finely chopped cilantro
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- dash garlic granules
Remove avocado pits and scoop avocado into large bowl. Mash avocado with a masher or fork. Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover guacamole and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve guacamole as a dip for tortilla chips, or topping for tacos or salads.