Gluten and Dairy Free Coconut Berry Muffins
These protein packed coconut berry muffins are hardly a “cheat”! Full of antioxidants, fiber, and healthy fats, these treats are a great alternative to the usual high carb muffin or dessert. Take as an on-the-go breakfast too!
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix Coconut Flour, Salt, and Baking Soda in a bowl
- (In a separate bowl) whisk honey, coconut milk, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla
- Stir wet mixture into dry ingredients
- add berries
- Pour batter into muffin tins
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, depending on altitude. Watch closely.
- Immediately remove from tins and cool
Amanda's Healthy Home Cooking recipes
Get Amanda's Healthy Home Cooking recipe book!